Friday 17 November 2017

Social Media:Is it a good or bad???

Assalammualaikum......
Halllllooooo hallllooo

MsPurgreeple in the houuuuuseee...
This is my very first post on my blog. I'm still new in blogging and writing. 

FYI my friends did not know that I'm already have my own blog account. If they knew it, of course they are the person who will be tooo excited. Why????Haahahaha. Because all of this 4 years of our friendship (during student title holder) they keep ask me to make an Instagram account. But I said "NO, That is lagha". They still ask me again and again and again AND my answer still same. I said to them I will make an Instagram account once cat has their own torns.Hahahahahha. Means that I will never create my own Instagram account. Insyaallah.


Image result for instagram image


Why?Didn't IG is interesting??
I am myself still don't know why.Hihihihhi. Identity confusing maybe.

By the way, all the social media that exist such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc right now have their own pro and cons depending on that individual. How much they spend their quality time on the social media? How brilliant they used the social media?



Image result for twitter imageImage result for facebook imageImage result for instagram image

In my opinion, social media is the best platform not only to get new friends but also can gain a lot of knowledge. All the information currently are just at the fingertip. Previously we can just knew the news via television/ radio/ newspaper. Now, we can directly get the latest and update news through the social media. Just a single click. Then, it is posting.

BUT we need to remember that's not all the information that we read at social media are true and accurate. For example the information related in medical and health as nowadays a lot of people start to concern on their health. But please please please don't put trust easily. "Jangan membabi buta". Anything should be refer to the expert first in that particular field. ok =)

So now what is the bad side of social media??

It can be like seperti gunting dalam lipatan which is it can be like a weapon. They simply can posting any harsh words, slander or anything via social media thus will broke the peaceful unity.

It will be very bad if our peaceful being broken

So please please please. Use the social media wisely.

Panjangkan akal, selami hati
Fikir-fikirkan
PeaceNoWar <3


Image result for twitter image




No comments:

Post a Comment